Is Social media scheduling important?social media marketing services | 29 May 2020 Reading Time: 2 minutes
Social media has become an essential part of digital marketing, and it has been the case for the past decade. And its importance is growing as social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are growing in huge numbers with millions of users and accounts, and Social Media Marketing Services are becoming crucial more than ever.
You need to be just as competitive as you were in other forms of marketing. Platforms like Twitter are designed to serve short information to the public repeatedly over a period of time. When you build up a following, it becomes free advertising with little effort over a period of time. Things can go viral on social media, and it is one of the biggest advantages of these networking platforms. If you get lucky, it can really mean something good for you.
In fact, things have grown so much over the years, social media is now being used by companies to handle their PR through Social Media Marketing Agencies. Jobs of social media managers might seem easy, but it’s not what it looks like. And it is not a quick, easy job as people presume. Companies who post multiple posts a day over many different social media platforms will require social media managers to work round the clock!
However, there are many tools that can help social media managers to breathe a sigh of relief. Services like Buffer and Hootsuite make it far easier for managers to take control of their social media accounts. The advantages of these tools include:
1. These tools grant you the ability to schedule posts at specific times and dates.
2. If you are just starting with these tools, they offer free plans to try them out and get a feel of it. If you are comfortable, you can always subscribe to their plans.
3. They offer split-testing, where you can plan posts and see which one gets the most traction. You make three similar posts and post them at different times of the day. Later on, you can analyze the performance of these posts from the analytics portion on these platforms. Thereby, you can find the most optimum times to post your content and get the numbers to increase over time steadily.
4. Theses platforms make managing accounts less manual. They let you manage several social media accounts at once, which is quite essential for a social media manager. All the accounts are kept in one place, making it easier to keep everything running smoothly at the same time. You can also schedule posts across all platforms at the same time. This way, you can give an instant update to your audience.
5. It offers stats and analytics of your account by showing the information in an easy-to-understand way.
If you are a business trying to get hold of this social media hullabaloo, these tools can come handy. Or you can always hire Social Media Marketing Services from reputed agencies like us at ValueHits and get things going! If you would like to learn more about our social media services, feel free to contact us.