7 Ways to Increase Your Leads, Customers, and Salesdigital marketing | 24 April 2018 Reading Time: 2 minutes
Leads, customers, and sales mean everything for the survival of a business. If you rest your business on a single source of leads, chances are that you may face utter failure. Thus it is always intelligent to make use of diversified lead generation sources. Here are seven astounding ways to maintain a crisp flow of customers into your business.
1. Speaking: When you talk about your product/service people get to know about it and you are posed as an expert in their eyes. You can speak about your expertise and offerings in events and exhibitions. Apart from this, you can arrange generalized seminars and webinars where people can listen and participate. For example: If you are a health drink manufacturer, you can arrange a webinar on weight loss health tips.
2. Website: People are always searching the internet to look for stuff that meets their needs. Your prospects are also probably looking for what you offer over the internet, take this as an opportunity to transform your website into a lead generation tool. For example: If you are a nail art studio, build a comprehensive website showcasing your work samples, offer the ability to book an appointment online and provide contact information.
3. Networking: Today there are many social media platforms that offer the ability to stay connected and communicate. Get all your social media accounts up and running. Post engaging content about your business with consistency. Try to keep your audience informed and entertained.
4. Advertising: Advertising is a proven way to acquire new leads. With advertising, you can reach a vast audience and promote your product/service to them. You have all the liberty to frame your communication message and you can be as creative as you want. Though there are substantial costs involved in advertising the results are outstanding compared to other ways.
5. Existing/past clients: Who knows you better than your existing or past clients. They have worked with you or are working with you, it is always a great idea to fetch some extra work from them. You can serve their additional needs or increase your span of offerings to meet their needs. This is one of the easiest modes of potential lead generation.
6. Media: Use media as a tool to attract more leads. You can write for a famous forum, newspaper or blog to share your views. Interviews published or broadcasted can also help in attracting new leads in the long run.
7. Strategic partners or affiliates: Your strategic partners and affiliates expose you to their customer base for a predefined monetary gain. Strategic partners come into a long-term relationship with your company whereas affiliates come into a one-off or short-term relationship. For example: If you are a chinese restaurant, an online food ordering site can become your strategic partner and an event website can become your affiliate to promote your new year lunch buffet.
There are many other lead sources, but these are good to begin with. You can use only a few or all of these together to increase your customer base.
ValueHits can help your business in using digital media for lead generation. You can avail our digital marketing services to promote your business online. Call 022 40 500 600 for more information.