5 Tips That Will Help Create Better Contentcontent writing | 22 June 2013 Reading Time: 2 minutes
Content writing is an art. An art not known by many. Content is one of the most powerful ways by which you can reach your target audience. Your content should be such that it compels the readers to read and keep their interest levels high throughout. Make sure that you content is informative and includes information which interests your target audience. It should be such that your customers should benefit from it. Today, even Google wants the contents to be of a certain standard and avoids content written solely for SEO purposes.
Follow these tried and tested tips to improve the quality of your content:
- Write Long And Quality Content: The top pages on Google have content which is more than 1700 words. Also, it has been observed that people share and read lengthy contents which give a deep understanding. Just don’t write lengthy content for the sake of it. Write it because you have that kind of knowledge about it.
- Target FAQs: Answering the common questions your target audience has, is a proven way to get more readers for your content. When the prospects search for their questions on Google and they find the correct answers to them on your site, they will be happy to do business with you.
- Avoid Content Solely For SEO: Gone are the days when content created for SEO purposes ranked higher. Now Google wants quality content which is helpful to people. You need to attract readers with your informative content in order to rank higher on search engines.
- Share Your Content: Your job does not end at creating informative content. There is more. What is the point of creating the best content when your target audience doesn’t know it exists? Make sure that you share all your content on social media, forums, newsletters, blog sections, etc. Try to get as many people as you can to notice it.
- Importance To Title Tags And Snippets: Title tags are very important when it comes to categorizing your web page. Hence, Google gives adequate importance to them. Also, snippets play a very important role in getting your content ranked on Google. Make sure to naturally include keywords in these to optimize your website.